may I present to you the products I received with my latest Glossybox.
– Monu lip balm : with wheat germ oil and UVA sunscreens, it prevents dry spots and smoothens the lips’ surface. At Eu 13,95/20ml, I should test it in winter – when cold makes my lips dry and sore.
Conclusion: still under evaluation.
– Eva Garden nail polish: I know this mint shade is very trendy, but it doesn’t match with a lot of outfits, so you might want to remove it after two or three days, which is a pity because it’s very resistant. At Eu 12,40 / 10 ml, it doesn’t come in a wide range of shades. The application is not that easy, because of the product’s creamy consistence: in this case this is due to the healthy formula of this polish, which doesn’t spoil the nail.
Conclusion: it’s a good product, deserves another try if I come across a suitable colour.
– Filanthos Shower scrub body gel: anonymous packaging, soft scent, delicate but effective.
Conclusion: at 25 Eu / 200 ml, you can definitely find something more glamourous.
– HQ illuminating tonic lotion: a few drops of this alcoholic lotion make your eyes blink and your nostrils sting, while your pores shrink in fear.
Conclusion: no thank you!
– BROAER Vital Oil: this mix of natural oils (Argan, Olive, Jojoba, Soy, Macadamia) makes wonders on dry hair and smells like heaven.
Conclusion: though not cheap at Eu 19 / 100 ml, it’s totally worth it.
Stay tuned for further reviews!