Today I had another nice trip to the mountains with my family.
After a 2 hours’ walk on a steep path I felt exhausted, but at the same time calm and clear-minded.
This got me thinking: every now and then you need to do something to shake off all the emotions you keep backing up in your mind.
My advice is:
– sweat them out, with a hard physical workout!
– breathe them out, using meditation techniques!
– cry them out, watching a romantic movie!
– sing them out, listening to a song with touches your heart!
– laugh them out, doing something childishly playful!
How do YOU let go?
I wish you a great start to the week ahead