She writes beautifully and with self-irony about being a mum, and even if you are not one, it’s super-fun. If you have kids, you can’t miss it: you will read through and think “I’m not alone!”.
According to the rules of this award, you are to thank the blogger who gave it to you (thank you Meredith
for thinking of me!), include the logo in your post, note 7 things about yourself, and pass the award on to 7 other bloggers.
Here are 7 things about me:
1. I’m a cuddle-aholic: my almost-4-years-old has to put up with me kissing her chubby cheeks out, and I have a hug ready for every relative or friend who happens to cross my path any given day
2. I am an early bird, 7 days out of 7 up at 6 am: early morning is the most productive time of my day
3. When I am anxious, cleaning and tidying up calms me down, which is positive in some respect 🙂
4. I would starve myself rather than eating something cooked with garlic
5. I never go out (or stay in) without my makeup on: I actually gave birth without smudging my mascara
6. I can’t stand mean behaviour, I just can’t stand it
7. I tend to be self-critical all the time
Enough of me me me…now I’m going to pass on the sisterhood to 7 fellow bloggers. I had to mull over it because I have quite a long list of favourites, but 7 it is.
1. A Very Sweet Blog
: I’m addicted to this site and in love with gorgeous Kim Alston. She has a knack for finding unique bits of fashion and beauty news. What I enjoy the most is her charismatic, communicative personality, which makes every post a pleasure to read from cover to cover.
2. Fluff and Fripperies
: lovely Emma writes mainly about beauty products, and – believe me – she knows what she is talking about. In fact, I rely on her reviews when I’m looking for a truthful opinion on a new product.
While being very personable and modest, she is sort of a star in the field (check out her profile).
3. Trouverlesoleil is Leslie’s personal blog: here every post is a source of inspiration and wisdom. A selection of beautiful pictures witnesses her sense of style, especially when it comes to home decor. I can tell she has a green thumb and a deep bond with Mother Nature.
4. At Dolce far niente
brilliant Azucena theatre performer and art lover, talks mainly about art, architecture and interior design, and offers her personal insight on several topics. She stands out for her heartfelt, passionate monologues, that make you hate what she hates and love what she loves.
5. Candy and Style
is a fashion and beauty blog. Lilli is candy-sweet, I have immediately bonded with her for her utter sweetness and loveliness. I love especially her makeup reviews, where, after trying the products on herself, she shows the results through the most cute pics.
6. At LA By Diana Live Magazine
super-chic Diana lets the pictures do the talk. She displays impeccable outfits mixing high-street and popular brands items with remarkable taste. She has the most amazing shoes and bags, I would rob her wardrobe! She also posts inviting photos of scrumptious but healthy dishes from the best restaurants in LA.
7. La Femme Nouvelle
is the brand new lifestyle blog by Mrs. Dainty Doll, gifted author of the personal blog The Dainty Dolls house
. She is an eclectic writer, and her posts – I would call them poems – are most inspiring and enchanting. You get carried away in a bubble of pure beauty.
Thank you again Meredith
, and to all of you dolls for being here and making me feel special.
With love, Coco