Hello my loves,
Today I’d love to share with you some good news about my latest “accomplishments”.
Starting from the month of October I’m going to be in charge of the Fashion Section of a local magazine, BresciaUp, where I will report on fashion events and current trends.
I will post a picture of my first article as soon as the monthly edition is out!
A-LINE ORANGE COAT, LUPATTELLI
DAMASK PRINT DARK-BLUE JEANS, NEXOS
MAXI-CLUTCH WITH LEATHER FLOWER, TOSCA BLU
INDIGO BLUE PEEP-TOE PUMPS, THE FAB SHOES
NECKLACE, SODINI BIJOUX
As BresciaUp correspondent I had the pleasure to attend and comment a style contest presented by popular Italian fashion coach Carla Gozzi.
I haven’t found a subbed clip from one of her tv shows for my international friends.
I will not bore you with a detailed report of the soirée, while I’m going to mention some styling tips Carla provided. Be aware she is very very strict regarding the most appropriate dress code for every season, age, time of day, occasion.
So here are Carla’s tips to get the perfect party look:
– the ideal bag is a maxi-clutch or a shoulder purse, to be worn on one shoulder, not cross-body
– the perfect shoes should be pointed-toe, rigorously without platform
– daytime materials – like patent leather or plexi – and colours – like blue – are absolutely forbidden after 6 pm
As far as this season’s trends are concerned Carla says:
– yes to printed pants and jeans
– yes to all shades of black: blue black, grey black, green black
– yes to mixing metals of different colours, like gold and silver
– yes to silk blouses, the season ultimate must-have
– no to any shade of jeans paler than blue black
All in all, one might not completely agree with her views, but she is such a charismatic character and a nice person that you can’t help but being totally charmed 🙂
Are you a fan of any famous fashion gurus? Do you think that a dressing code must be followed in order to be stylish, or do you trust your instinct more?
Looking forward to hearing from you buttercups